Average Temperatures in Byrd, Antarctica
- The mean temperature in Byrd, Antarctica is severely cold at -28.1 degrees Celsius (-18.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 22.7 °C (40.9°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The warmest month (January) is very cold with an average temperature of -14.6 degrees Celsius (5.72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (September) is severely cold having a mean temperature of -37.3 degrees Celsius (-35.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Byrd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Byrd Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Byrd
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 3735.5 kms (2321.3 miles) ENE
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 3643.6 kms (2264.2 miles) ENE
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 3838.6 kms (2385.4 miles) ENE
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 3467.8 kms (2155 miles) ENE
- Grytviken, South Georgia - 3973.5 kms (2469.2 miles) E
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 3318.3 kms (2062 miles) ENE
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 3132.3 kms (1946.4 miles) ENE
- Base Orcadas, Antarctica - 3134.8 kms (1948 miles) E
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 2710.7 kms (1684.5 miles) E
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 2664.7 kms (1655.9 miles) E
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 2637.8 kms (1639.1 miles) E
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 2623.5 kms (1630.3 miles) E