| < February >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Byrd in February is very cold at -20.1 °C (-4.18000000000001 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates.
Check the distance to and compare the Byrd February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Byrd, Antarctica
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Byrd:
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 3735.5 kms (2321.3 miles) ENE
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 3643.6 kms (2264.2 miles) ENE
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 3838.6 kms (2385.4 miles) ENE
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 3467.8 kms (2155 miles) ENE
- Grytviken, South Georgia - 3973.5 kms (2469.2 miles) E
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 3318.3 kms (2062 miles) ENE
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 3132.3 kms (1946.4 miles) ENE
- Base Orcadas, Antarctica - 3134.8 kms (1948 miles) E
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 2710.7 kms (1684.5 miles) E
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 2664.7 kms (1655.9 miles) E
- Base Antartica B. O'Hig, Antarctica - 2637.8 kms (1639.1 miles) E
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 2623.5 kms (1630.3 miles) E